Great way to get turmeric into my dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 10 year old pug loves these - gobbles them up. I'll continue to buy them - joint treatment and health treatment without side effects.

Seems working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My dog started on this and seemingly more active, hope this product will protect him from joint problems.

Great for Arthritis Pain/Stiffness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps my senior dog with his Degenerative Joint Disease/arthritis.

Best Quality Turmeric Bites -> Read More..

Posted by SUPER BEN on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing trusted brand with best value.. this bites are A little expensive.. but very good quality and effective, my 13 years dog have more energy and great mood.. highly recommended! Hey I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about the goods, For more useful quality reviews and more Equal benefits.. Just Enter my page ( SUPER BEN ) green link.

Excellent animal product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A good animal product will reorder again.

Tumeris very healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tumeric is very healthy for humans as well as for our animals. Provin that there are many health advantages. It should have black pepper also as it is more effective. I put it in with my dog food but this brand has duck meat in it and my dogs are not too keen on duck meat.

Noticeable improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Our dog is at least 14 years old and weighs about 15 lbs, she was having difficulty walking and was very stiff when getting up. She has been getting 1 soft chew a day, 1/2 in morning and 1/2 in the evening and within days we noticed an improvement. She is a bit picky but loves these treats. We are happy to find something that really helps her and she likes eating!

Natural is the best medicine!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My Cavalier girl was diagnosed with the same knee problems that I have. I figured if turmeric helped me, it should help her. She went from a terrible limp to running and jumping in a few weeks.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My girl likes them. Havent seen any affects yet, but I think they have a too low dose for that (she get 2 as recommended but need to have more)

Love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My dog seems to like these a lot. They are soft and easy for her to chew them. I like them because of all the health benefits they give her.

1 2 3