The perfect supplement for my furbabies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We have a variety of supplements that we give them on a regular basis and Salmon Oil is one of them. Salmon Oil provides great benefits for dogs and cats. It can help give them a nice shiny, healthy coat and skin, help relieve joint issues, improve cardiovascular health, nervous system health and can even help the development and maintenance of the brain, eyes and immune system among other benefits. I think Salmon Oil is a MUST HAVE supplement.

Beautiful cat fur

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a black cat and was noticing she was getting dandruff and because she has black fur it makes it more noticeable. I decided to give her a few drops the pure salmon oil in her food to see if it would help. After a couple of weeks, i have seen a difference, her coat is softer and I've noticed less and less dandruff in her coat. Bonus that she seems to mind having the oil in her food.

Winderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Our dogs love the taste and skin is better and coat is also became good. Also bad smell from one of our dog is gone completely. Highly recommend !

Good for doggies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My dogs love it

Loving the pump method!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

At first, I was confused by the pump method, but it is great! It is easier than a pill, and my animals enjoy it. My oldest pet is moving better too. I love that we can find health products for our pets now too!

Dog approved

Posted by ReneeLopeze4 on Aug 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Both of our dogs love the salmon oil. Our dog Pandora doesn't really like very much stuff but whenever you put this on her food she absolutely goes crazy and just eats at all. I really like the fact that it does seem to give a more vibrant coat to my dogs along with all the benefits health wise.

My Dogs Love It And So Do I!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my 15 year old ACD/heeler and my 3 year old ACD/Aussie. Both of them love the oils and I have seen a huge difference in both of their coats since we started. My 15 year old had a super coarse and dull coat and she was having a hard time shedding out prior to starting this. Her coat is now shiny and smooth and I've been able to brush out all the dead hair that was still hanging in there!

One Ingredient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I Love that this Salmon Oil only includes one ingredient which is Salmon Oil. This is a great natural supplement to keep my cats healthy with Omega 3 & 6. My cats devoured their cat food when I poured this Salmon Oil on it.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My puppy loves this! He eats his food so fast when I pump some into his food and mix it up

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Big size and there is strong smell of salmon

1 2