The perfect supplement for my furbabies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

We have a variety of supplements that we give them on a regular basis and Salmon Oil is one of them. Salmon Oil provides great benefits for dogs and cats. It can help give them a nice shiny, healthy coat and skin, help relieve joint issues, improve cardiovascular health, nervous system health and can even help the development and maintenance of the brain, eyes and immune system among other benefits. I think Salmon Oil is a MUST HAVE supplement.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

My Dogs tried the oil for two weeks. Seems everything goes well and both of them like the taste. I mixed the oil with kibbles. They clear the food quickly.

Beautiful cat fur

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a black cat and was noticing she was getting dandruff and because she has black fur it makes it more noticeable. I decided to give her a few drops the pure salmon oil in her food to see if it would help. After a couple of weeks, i have seen a difference, her coat is softer and I've noticed less and less dandruff in her coat. Bonus that she seems to mind having the oil in her food.

Fresh pure salmon oil, my dogs love it. Excellent quality.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very very fresh product, bottle is vacuum sealed and has tight stopper so dont worry it's not quite cylindrical when you receive it. My dogs love it and the pump dispenser is so handy. I keep it in the fridge to retain its freshness. Smells like fresh salmon and a little of the ocean. Excellent product, my dogs coat is super soft and shiny. No problems receiving it in Australia. It is concentrated in Omega-3 so be careful with the dose you give.

My Dog Simply Loves It

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not so fishy smell. My toy poodle loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Our dogs love the taste and skin is better and coat is also became good. Also bad smell from one of our dog is gone completely. Highly recommend !

Good for doggies

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

My dogs love it

Loving the pump method!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

At first, I was confused by the pump method, but it is great! It is easier than a pill, and my animals enjoy it. My oldest pet is moving better too. I love that we can find health products for our pets now too!

Dog approved

Posted by ReneeLopeze4 on August 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Both of our dogs love the salmon oil. Our dog Pandora doesn't really like very much stuff but whenever you put this on her food she absolutely goes crazy and just eats at all. I really like the fact that it does seem to give a more vibrant coat to my dogs along with all the benefits health wise.

My Dogs Love It And So Do I!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my 15 year old ACD/heeler and my 3 year old ACD/Aussie. Both of them love the oils and I have seen a huge difference in both of their coats since we started. My 15 year old had a super coarse and dull coat and she was having a hard time shedding out prior to starting this. Her coat is now shiny and smooth and I've been able to brush out all the dead hair that was still hanging in there!

1 2 3