GREAT, Easy to use!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good product, Great Price, from TwinLab, a good brand. Be sure to check out the free samples for yourself today....1 with any order!

Out of Stock

Posted by abohaider on February 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

way it is always Out of Stock????

Great Product and Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2009 | Verified Purchase

The multi-vitamin is well-received by my 6-month old baby; I am happy it has no artificial colors or anything; she likes it; my pediatricians totally approved its use for my baby. I feel good giving her a good multi-vitamin with DHA.

Basically okay!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

The multivitamin is useful for my baby. Two little problems: 1. The multivitamin may cause stomach acid, and the baby kecks. 2. The color of multivitamin difficult to wash from the baby cloth.

We can not imagine life of our daughter without this products

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a perfect supplement for our 5 years daughter. Since 2 years she take it every day and we does not seen a doctor more than 18 month.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

good

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

Baby like it.

Great Tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

My daughter would not take unflavored multivitamin drops because of the bad taste. I have an easy time giving her these drops as she opens her mouth immediately when she sees I have the dropper.

Great multi for little ones

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

When my infant weaned off formula onto whole milk I decided to start supplementing with this. I like the fact that it has DHA in it and I don't have to buy two separate products. My daughter is now 22-months-old and drinks it if I mix it in a little juice and put in a "special" glass with a straw. :)

ok