GREAT, Easy to use!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good product, Great Price, from TwinLab, a good brand. Be sure to check out the free samples for yourself today....1 with any order!

Polysorbate80?

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

Chemical additives? Preservatives? makes me hasitant to give it to baby.

Out of Stock

Posted by abohaider on February 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

way it is always Out of Stock????

Great Product and Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2009 | Verified Purchase

The multi-vitamin is well-received by my 6-month old baby; I am happy it has no artificial colors or anything; she likes it; my pediatricians totally approved its use for my baby. I feel good giving her a good multi-vitamin with DHA.

Maybe it is good, but has strong unpleasant taste...

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

Maybe it is good, but has strong unpleasant taste. It has wonderful orange color. I had a big problem to give it to the child in the recommended standards.

Basically okay!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

The multivitamin is useful for my baby. Two little problems: 1. The multivitamin may cause stomach acid, and the baby kecks. 2. The color of multivitamin difficult to wash from the baby cloth.

Good multi vitamin for vegetarians.

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on November 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product contains DHA and is good for vegetarian kids. It coms in the form of a yellow thick fluid with a disgusting flavor. My baby likes it, my 5 years old refuses to take this stuff. It does not contain iron however it contains other essential vitamins.

not correct expire data

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

the expire date is wrong from iherb, from 2016 to 2015. Only 3 month to expire. Not correct from iherb

어른비타민향..

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

역겨운 비타민향이 그대로나요. 냄새만맡아도우웩~그래도 별거부반응없이 먹었었는데 11개월되니 맛을 확실히알아서 막헛구역질을 해서 도저히 안쓰러워서 못먹이겠네요..

We can not imagine life of our daughter without this products

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a perfect supplement for our 5 years daughter. Since 2 years she take it every day and we does not seen a doctor more than 18 month.