MYR

Real Tecniques by Samantha Chapman

Posted by 5456656840214099143 on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I went to make up school. So can definitely recommend it to girls who love make up, because those brushes make your life easy... They are better then MAC, but not as pricey as MAC,and they are so cute.. They comes with small bag for easy storage.... If you like my review press n"yes"

Awesome brushes!

Posted by NMS-Three-Six-Five on Feb 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This set gives you lots of options when it comes to defining your eyes. There's a smudge brush, thin eye liner brush, slanted liner brush that can also be used in eyebrows, and a flat eyeliner brush. Best of all they're vegan and super soft. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Too Expensive for what you can do with this brushes

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Nov 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

There are 4 brushes very atractive, but not as useful, or not as especific as it seems. Eyeliner brush is too thicK, and you can use it for brows, but it needs to be improved. Pointed liner is useful for lips, but hard for eyes. Smudge brush and Precission liner brush are fantastic.

beginner eyeliner

Posted by 5660988392283178948 on Dec 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Let me just start off with that I'm a beginner in the makeup world and these brush are amazing. I have use all three eyeliner brushes expect the smudge brush with the elf cream eyeliner. The precision liner brush is the same kind you would find with a liquid liner. It is great for a thin more natural line. You can build up the thickness of line. The eyeliner brush is the same kind, you would get with a cream eyeliner. It give off a slightly more think line then the previous brush. The pointed liner brush is great. You can use on the side/angle for a control line or flat for a thick line. It also helpful with the wing look. Last but not least the smudge brush. The purpose of this brush is to help with smokey eye look by using pencil eyeliner smudging it. I don't use it for that. I draw on my eyelid with a white pencil eyeliner and blend it out with brush. So I use the white eyeliner as a base for my eyeshadow. Overall a great brush set even for a beginner. I would recommend this who anyone who loves to wear eyeliner. 👌😍

must have item

Posted by 4931080769670899742 on Sep 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it make my eye easy. I recommend for beginners.

Helps a great deal with cat eye looks and thick natural eyebrows

Posted by miss-bantry on Jun 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm still training my hand to draw perfect angled and even cat eyes.. The precision and pointed liner brushes are super helpful.. I use them with Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eyeliner. I've used this for years and still barely made a dent, used to wear it using some other brushes that looks like the Pointed Liner brush from this collection, but the bristles always fall out because I wash them very regularly.. Real Technique's one is still going strong :) Smudge brush doesn't tug when I wear crayon eye pencils from Milani or Nudestix. Very happy with this one too. Eye liner brush, ironically the only one in the collection I don't use for eyelining. I use this one with Anastasia BH's Dipbrow pomade for eyebrows. It distributes the pomade well without looking too fake and makes the eyebrows look naturally thick.

surprisingly impressive!

Posted by 5241568396793664460 on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was not expecting much from these brushes as Ive used similar brushes before in the napoleon brand and found them useless. But the smudging brush interested given its short corse nature of it i thought it may be good for getting a smokey effect on my lower lid. When the brushes arrived not only was this brush excellent for that purpose but the other brushes were great too including the eye-lining brush which i was really surprised about. I'm not sure what the brushes are made from but they are far superior to other brands I've used. If you don't usually like brushes like these, Id recommend you buy them, and i predict you'll be converted like i was!

Nice

Posted by abyukina on Apr 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Although I don't use all the brushes in the set often, the set has 2 essential brushes that helped me in my make-up routine: the smudge brush - perfect for blending eye shadow on your lower lash area.The second one is the precision line brush - it's the perfect brush for eyeliner if you want to draw thin lines. The eyeliner brush seems to me a little thick for it's purpose , but it's great as an eyebrow brush.

Really Good Eye Brushes

Posted by BrigittaUibo on Jun 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These brushes are so useful, when nit comes to modelling your eyes and making the pointiest and sharpest eyeliner wing ever seen :D I like them all and none of them is useless, hands down. I got them on sale with 50% off which was really good deal :) Won't give 5 stars, because the small clutch was broken :( Everything else is amazing, can't complain! Plus they are sooo much cheaper in iHerb, than in my local beauty store

i love it

Posted by 4797240011022234942 on Dec 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good quality!easy to use them.

1 2 3 4