Great anti-inflammatory

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am autoimmune and this is one of the best anti-inflammatory supplements I take. Man, what a difference. This has helped me a great deal with aches and pains, and I have actually taken two of these instead of an OTC pain med to reduce muscle and joint pain. If I accidentally forget to take it, I can tell. If you have any kind of inflammatory issues, this is great supplement to add to your arsenal.

Psoriasis on your scalp cannot Survive with This.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a Perfect Product,without unwanted Additives, Very Effective on Psoriasis on the Scalp,which especially with Long Hair is not just Annoying,with the Dandruffs and the Hitching ,it is unwanted. This Product reduced it for me 98 % really Fast, within 30 days,which is definitly a faster and more Effective Result than what I saw before with -Phytotherapy, -Dermatology Therapy, -Homeopatic Therapy which All Three take about 6 months to a Year. It litteraly kicked out the Psoriasis off My Scalp... quite Amazing...I Hope this great result lasts too.

Turmeric for Pain management

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this for pain management due to osteoarthritis, pelvic inflammation, & muscle fatigue. It works fabulously without any side effects (other than turning your urine more golden). In addition to the anti-inflammatory benefits, it has other health benefits as well. I have been using this for over five months!!

seems to be effective for treating digestive issues/acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 to 3 capsules per day before or after food to help with acne and digestive issues. Improvement noticeable after 2 to 3 weeks! You might find you need to up your fibre intake while on this. Also eat black pepper to help with absorbtion. I also use an organic turmeric powder on my face. Acne and red marks improved quickly. Anti-inflammatory properties helped to calm my skin so not so angry!

Wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Turmeric is wonderful against pain and inflammation. I never use "real" painkillers anymore. Turmeric is the way to go. Helps keeping your eyesight in great condition too.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good price. Great delivery. Turmeric is one of a few products I order from IHerbs. I am 66 years old. Since starting out with IHerbs 3 years ago, my health has been improving... from minor stroke, eyes, brainfog to energy levels. Supplements work slowly, so over time I could feel and see the results.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good for the joints.It is worthwhile to take it with black pepper.

Smokers help

Posted by PamBlowers on May 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband has taken one a day for years to protect against the toxic effect of tobacco smoking. I also use the organic powder liberally when I can in cooking for its excellent enhancing effect on the immune system.

Turmeric for inflammation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My doctor prescribed this for my health. I feel better taking this product - less pain and more energy.

Reduced my overall body Inflammation levels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have fallen ill over 5 times in the first 6months after giving birth. It was also due to the lack of sleep and diet which contributed to high inflammation levels in my body. Ever since I started taking 1 tab a day for the last 3months I've not fallen ill and my inflammation levels have reduced significantly and is still dropping. I've started lifting weight and realised that taking this Tumeric pills helped ease my muscle soreness after workout. I've bought several more bottles to pass it to my family members. Highly recommend this to those who'd constantly fall sick or have body aches