Great for sensitive akin

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have very reactive skin and it’s difficult to find wipes that are mild enough to not irritate my skin that actually remove make up and these do! Disappointed they’re out of stock so I can’t buy more

Better than expected.

Posted by Msvijesh on March 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

Was skeptical as the essence felt like water. But it got all the makeup out, including waterproof mascara. Was also great on my sensitive skin - no adverse reaction and skin felt smooth and soft. Light coconut smell was a bonus.

Great product

Posted by LizLiz on November 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

These wet wipes really has a coconut scent. They are wet enough to clear up mascara and all other makeup from the face. I Loved them and will order again,

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

smells very nice and works well

Coconut And Makeup Lover

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

It smells strongly of coconut! So if you don’t like coconut, this might not be for you. I wear a cake face of makeup and It removed my eye and face makeup really well plus it wasn’t drying at all. On the downside, the texture of the wipes itself isn’t really that great because its a little bit rough... other than that I think its a great product.

Removes makeup from eyes and face effectively

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't pull out my eyelashes, gently cleans my face and removes effectively all makeup.

Work Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

They smell very pleasant and are very soft. I really like them.

Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Would definitely buy again

Beautiful scent and effective cleansing wipe

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

The scent of these wipes is absolutely gorgeous, and lasts for a long time after using. It removes makeup very well, the only complaint I have is that it leaves a bit of a sticky residue after using.

Beautiful scent and effective cleansing wipe

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

A good makeup wipes

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it. The coconut smell is tolerable. Never liked coconut oil in my skincare before. Remove my makeup efficiently.