water flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

put a few drops in ur water to flavour! makes the water smell + taste lemony, but be carefull not to put essential oils on plastic water bottles as some essential oils melt plasic and you dont want to drink plasticy water

very strong lemon oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it on my skin (combination with a bit acne). 5 drops lemon oil, 2 tbsp oatmeal powder and some yogurt, mix them up and use as a mask. it has the acid which exfoliates your skin and meanwhile it helps fade the dark spots. I am quite happy with the quality. I store it in my fridge to keep it fresh.

Lemony fresh!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this oil. It is really fresh and pleasant, and smells like real lemonzest that you get when you zest a lemon to use in cakes and other baked goods! The smell is also potent, no watery fragrance here, but the real deal. Have used it in soaps and in lotionbars, and it is great for both, the scent lingers beautifully without seizing too much, which is great! Next I will use it in cleaning products to get a fresh smell. I love it, I can highly recommend it for the smell AND price! Not to mention how great it is to be able to get so many different oils from iherb that I can not get here in Norway!! Thanks iherb!!!! :*

REALLY LOVE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I USE THIS ALONG WITH ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL TO CLEAN MY BATHROOMS,FLOORS, KITCHEN, ETC. IT REALLY DOES A PRETTY GOOD JOB & IT MAKES MY HOUSE SMELL GOOD. CAN'T WAIT TO GET SOME MORE!

great oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

multi purpose oil i use it with water and it was great and also i use it with my night cream and lighten my whole body i purchase twise its amazing......الزيت ممتاز ومتعدد الاستخدامات مع ماء الشرب روعه ومع كريمي الليلي ووجدت نتيجه تفتيح للجسم روعه طلبته مرتين وساكرر طلبه دوما

fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We use it in a diffuser in our waiting room, it is bright pure lemon, can't beat it for summer fresh

Great product and good value!

Posted by currency on Sep 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I trust Now Foods when it comes to essential oils - affordable and pure. I have a lot of them including this one. I use it mainly as an additional or active ingredient for my do-it-yourself products such as moisturizers, shampoos, facial wash, lotions, etc. I apply it diluted (in low percentage) with other carrier oils since applying it undiluted may cause irritation specially on my sensitive skin. I also make sure that the essential oil i'm using has at least some published scientific researches (either in vitro or in vivo) that backs its claims of effectivity. Overall, very happy with this product!

Great !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love Now Foods for their essential oils, they are pure, authentic and very concentrate. I put 2 drops in a Coca Cola Zero bottle and I get my Lemon Twist ;)

Like it a lot

Posted by nadyaact on Dec 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lemon - excellent scent by Now. so fresh so vibrant!

Inexpensive Cold Pressed Organic Lemon Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I called the company to make sure it was indeed cold pressed....... great bargain from NOW.