oil blends

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have just tried this in making my own facial/body oil blend - I like the fragrance though quite strong so have to be very careful & use only very minimal amount. The scent is very lasting.

Quite good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Quite good value for the price. Not a diluted version.

Geranium oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Balances hormones and deters insects

used on face neat without problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My skin easily gets clogged and i noticed a decrease in whiteheads after using geranium oil and stopping dairy consumption for a month. I do hope it will continue to show improvement. I am able to use the oil directly on my face without any problem however, do try a small area first to check if you are sensitive to the oil and dilute with carrier oil if necessary. I do hope you will give this oil a shot because i have tried so many otc products to treat my congested skin including epiduo and retin a but i truly feel this oil does a much better job and hopefully it does improve my skin condition long term.

Real geranium.

Posted by Sab15 on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am using this oil for aromatherapy. It does smell like real geranium but appears to be too sweet and watery. Just don't use it too often because that will make you feel sick and nauseous.

Gorgeous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good quality - lovely aroma and long lasting I buy this often and will continue to do so (price is good too)

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a body massage oil. It has a lovely scent. Add a few drops to your bath or mix it with a carrier oil. It makes my room smell really nice too.

Geranium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Reached my expectations!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Like it, will repurchase

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good quality and value for money

1 2 3