strong smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

smell is like an "old women" parfume :) but if you will not use more than 1 drop on approx. 30 ml its ok. Maybe I just don`t know how to use it.

NI FÚ NI FÁ

Posted by UrsulaRupin on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lo uso combinado en un difusor especial para aceites esenciales con aceite de citronela que es para ahuyentar los mosquitos, leí que mezclandolo con aceite de geranio era más tolerante para los bebés de la casa y por eso lo compre, pero sinceramente no volvería a comprarlo, huele fatal (al menos a mi me lo parece) ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Has an undertone of scent I can't put my finger on

Posted by Jacqueline on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It smells ok, but NOW essential oils have always been exception. I am not sure if it is this batch or not, ut there seems to be an undertone that clashes with the geranium scent I would expect.

Smells nice but aroma is milder and short-lived. Not cheap. Mediocre quality.

Posted by humanbeing on Dec 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Despite the reviews, I personally find the aroma of Now Foods Geranium is very close to Aura Cacia Geranium. Smells nice but aroma is milder and short-lived. It's OK for everyday use like DIY perfume. The price and quality certainly need improvement.

Ummmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2018 | Verified Purchase

The least impressive of all the Geranium oils I've ever tried. Very mildly floral with a greenish tone. Not horrible, but not great either.

Dont Like The Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Personally don't like the smell....It smells like rotton vegetables. Not sure the effect

strong scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my second brand of geranium oil, and I have decided that the oil will never have the same fresh smell as when you rub up against a geranium leaf.... I am going to mix it well will a carrier oil and hopefully will be able to use it on my skin.

So so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Well... it is different smell than I thought. But it seems to be a pure essential oil, can blend with other oils when use.

not for me but ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this based on the reviews but I'm not a big fan of it. It has an unusual smell to it when you sniff the bottle. I used it in a diffuser and it was nice in that way, but not my favourite. Is prefer rose oil itself, not a geranium floral. I'm going to give it to someone who can use it!

just okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the smell quite different compare ynl rose essential oil.

1 2