Terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't smell like geranium in any way. Smell terrible and had to stop after using it with my diffuser once. A waste of money. Really disappointed. I would not have given any star if I had been allowed.

Smelled Terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This smelled really terrible and gave me a headache. Gross

Smells Rancid, Nothing Like Geranium/Rose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This oil is a total disappointment. I was hoping for sweet/fresh/floral scent, instead it smelt off and weird upon opening the bottle. Pouring some out onto tissue only confirmed the scent. Can’t use in diffuser and not safe for cosmetic use! I’m not sure what went wrong, but I have only kept it in the fridge since I received it a month ago. Probably went bad during manufacturing storage or shipping.

Did not get my order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It has passed the estimate delivery date for many days. I contacted customer service and they said it might be because of the delay of customs clearance and refused to check the status for me. This is complete BS. My parcels from Japan and Taiwan didn't have any delay and arrived on time. This is my 6th order from iHerb, 3 of them were with damaged items and now this delivery delay. I guess it's time to say good bye to iHerb.

Not quite the scent that I know

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This one is purely floral in nature. I prefer one that is more balanced like the one I'm currently using up from another brand. This one just comes across as being floral, not quite Geranium. It just isn't distinctive. Maybe if I haven't tried my previous one, I'll like this one better.

Horrible smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

.. it made me feel sick. 0 stars

Worse scent so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I threw this out immediately. Know I know what the other reviewers meant by sweet and rancid. I felt queasy immediately.

Never received it !!!Very poor customer service! They don't deliver . Be careful!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Be careful, they don't deliver and they don't want to refund!!!! Very poor customer service. they just keep apologizing but they don't mean it VERY BAD EXPERIENCE

Gross

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell is so irritating and nasty it makes me gag. I am reading the comments and I am just guessing if I received the original or it is something else. This is the second time that something I bought for Iherb makes me have second thoughts, both of the now oils (?) I will start buying from a different retailer to see if there is any diference.

i hate it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I just hattee the smell of this oil i cant use it .

1 2