Definite improvement within days

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think my skin benefited most from this product. The effects were quick too; just within days, my skin seemed more elastic and even started to appear smoother. I immediately purchased the larger bottle after experiencing the benefits, but there hasn't been much change in my nails or hair thus far... But I'm generally satisfied with the improvements to my skin, so I've just ordered my third supply. Definitely more convenient (esp when on the road) than the powdered form.

Love it

Posted by Sandra on Jun 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My skin looks brighter and feels smoother. All my fine lines are plumped up and I could feel it working immediately as my skin had been parched from too much drinking. Neck lines aren't as deep as well. My skin feels as smooth as silk. Will always buy it! My sister has bad knee joints, she said she feels it has stopped clicking.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

With this, all I needed was three pills on 10 - 30 minutes before breakfast and just like a miracle, the pain that I have had for a a year and half was gone. If you are having joint pains, try these pills.

My dentist noticed the remarkable change in tissue around my teeth which has drastically improved, this is also seen throughout my skin area.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Superior working product.

Collagen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my skin and hair and I am seeing a difference my skin seems much softer and my hair is growing and looks thicker.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My skin looks great. It doesn't upset my stomach which I was expecting in a product that you take on an empty stomach. I have used others, but this by far the best!

Magnificent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I could not be happier. This product keeps its promises. Everybody noticed a change in my hair and my skin. Great product.

Good quality and brand, Works well.

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

ผลิตภัณฑ์ที่ดีสำหรับผิวสวย ใส่รหัสสำหรับ Excellent Quality, 120 count-perfect to give it a try! Neocell, Super Collagen +C Good Value, Good product! You'll get good results with this product.....clearer skin, look and feel better. I've ordered this one for a long time now.

good for my skin

Posted by kellychai on Apr 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i use it two times every day,morning and night.I feel my skin smooth,shine and beautiful.I will eat it forever.Then i will be young.

THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for years. It really makes your skin look radiant! Make sure to take it on an empty stomach.