ENERGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I TAKE IT WITH THE BLACK SAMBUCUS ELDERBERRY SYRUP IN THE MORNING AND LEAVE IT IN MY MOUTH FOR A FEW SECONDS. AN ABSOLUT "WAKE ME UP". TOTAL ENERGY - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr.Strange

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

in a toxic environment,this supplement surely outshines the plastic energy drinks that america guzzles with plastic results.This is a sustainable product that has thousands of years of proven efficacy.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

works great

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

very happy with product, price, and speed of delivery. Will use your company again.

Medical Medium Anthony Williams recommended product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

40 drops 4x daily this doesn't last long and depending on the dropper fitting may leak. Just have to get into the habit of adding drops to your water throughout the day. I personally prefer capsules to tinctures even though tinctures are stronger with a higher absorbency rate.

Energy boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this alongside other herbs to boost my energy and it seems to be working to build up my health again. Nice taste with no alcohol.

Good product but mild effect

Posted by RJFrenchNaturotherapist on Dec 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I found that this product does affect the mood, stamina and overall feeling in a positive way, but that the effect is quite mild. In other words, I was expecting a much stronger effect. I even tried daily doses larger than the recommended one. Effect is obviously stronger as soon as the intake is larger, but then the bottle ends quickly. I won't buy it again, but instead I will test other plant extracts I have never used before, like olive leaf, ashwaganda or griffonia extracts.