There's something off about this product!

Posted by caffeinated on September 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately I went ahead and bought 3 of those before checking the ingredients or the reviews. I guess the price IS too good to be true. The cream is actually nice and very moisturizing for my very dry skin, even though I didn't like that it was "scented". The results are temporary, my skin dries out in an hour or 2. It's definitely not for oily skin.After reading some of the reviews, I finally checked the ingredients and was alarmed by all the chemicals in this product. The weird part is that I couldn't find much information on this product, not even on EWG! Some toxic ingredients: dimethicone, methyl paraben, propyl paraben, triethanolamine, diazolidinyl urea, fragrance (irritant). Hope this helps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

I mix this 2 oz. bottle with even parts of a 2 oz. Calendula skin cream (Sierra bees, can be found in iherb as well) and it works amazingly great. It leaves my skin soft and supple, as well as clear, even, firm. It isn't greasy and applies nicely after a wash. Though it does have a subtle scent, it goes away after 5 minutes. I use it twice a day, love my mixture!

Posted by MARIANNALISA on June 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

i thought iherb sell only non chemical products...so i was wrong and dissaponted...i must be careful what i am buying from here...i am sorryi was trusted iherb...very dissaponted

Good for mature skin

Posted by Roseandy on January 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

My skin practically drinks this cream. Light and no irritated feeling at all even in our humid tropical weather. My husband loves it and ask for me to re-order since he can see his wrinkles seem smoother after application. And the price seems to have gone down which is always better for us the consumer. Recommend!

Collagen Beauty Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this cream, when first applied it to my face I felt my skin pull tight,I have used it for 3 weeks now, I didnt get any burning or redness to my face like some people said they have, and I notice a faint smell to the cream when I first opened My skin feels soft and I dont have wrinkles but I do have some lines on my face that now look softer. I do recommend this cream.

Good. Not greasy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

Much better than I expected. Absorbed easily, not greasy. I live in a tropical country, Singapore. Good!

An effective moisturizer - not a miracle worker

Posted by SquidPig on February 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this one for my mother. She's been using it a few weeks now and likes the pleasant scent, non-greasy texture and the way it makes her skin feel - soft and moisturized. If you have deep lines and wrinkles, don't go thinking this is a miracle product that will turn back time. It is however, a good moisturizer - so if that's what you're looking for, then we recommend this cream. Please click my username for more product reviews.

منتج جميل ويستحق

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

this product amaizing ,, i but it with some oil and use my face and neck منتج جدا جميل استخدمة مع الزيوت للوجه والرقبة والشفايف

I will not buy it again

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

My skin is oily, I felt that my skin is uncomfortable بشرتي دهنية، شعرت بعد وضعه بعدم الارتياح .