day 3 I had so much energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

Day 1 and 2 I was more tired than usual so I went to sleep a bit in the middle of the day, but felt a bit more energy and less stressfull. Day 3 was a huge difference. I love this herb! I got a lot of energy. Instead of going to work I had to walk a lot and go home to pick up my gym-bag and go to the gym. I did great at the gym and had a lot of energy at work afterwards. I felt so great. A lot of sexual energy, so I felt sexy, self confident, happier. All good! I will take a week break from this one after 3 weeks and that week use siberian ginseng, before I go back to this again for 3 new weeks for max effect. Will buy more for sure! I only took one tablet a day, after breakfast.

Rhodiola Extract by Life Extension

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

I read about the use of Rhodiola to help with anxiety in a recent issue of Life Extension magazine. At the time I was experiencing a high amount of stress at work, and was dealing with bouts of anxiety attacks. Within a few days of one capsule a day first thing in the morning I felt better able to cope with the stress and my feelings of anxiety were all but gone. Works very well for me.

Noticable difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

The first morning I took the suggested dose of this product I could tell a difference in my energy level. It was not a jittery energy but a sense of being able to handle the work load. By mid-afternoon it seems to taper off a bit but I still feel more energized than before I began this product. I really prefer this to coffee in the morning.

Serotonin boost!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product for people with low serotonin: it adjusts mood, improves memory problems and it helped me regarding my migraine suffering.

Rhodiola the best adaptogen BUT !!!

Posted by panaceaspecialist on August 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

All I can say I tried many Rhodiola products, and this was one of the lowest quality ones. I'll stay with Eclectic Instituse's Rhodiola, it's the best by far !!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this product, especially because it has no nasty fillers that i don't really need in my body. Regarding the potency, I feel that it is not as potent as the previous brand I was using (Solgar), so I simply take 2 capsules as a single dose, and I'm quite happy with the results.

Not what i thought

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Rhodiola Rosea for six weeks now, and i haven't noticed any improvement in any aspect of my life.

Posted by klinacz on October 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

Another great adaptogen. Rhodiola makes me calm and peaceful, in a way I don't feel when it starts working or not, but when it comes to the stressful situation, I feel great, calm and barely stressed if any. Also I feel motivated and energized for a whole day to do many things, and I am taking only one pill per day in the morning. I am totally satisfied and I find it worth to try. I will surely buy it again.

Smooth Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have slight Adrenal Exhaustion and need a boost in energy on a daily basis. This product gives me a noticeable amount of energy, but it is smooth and comfortable rather than a jolt. This is my third bottle and I will continue with this product.

Used for BP

Posted by LauraAhearn on July 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this product for both my bp and to help with anxiety for times that were stressful. It worked well for the anxiety and helped take the edge off when I wanted to sleep well at night but did not do anything to help budge my stubborn bp.

1 2 3 4