The best omega 3 in planet

Posted by greece-iherb on August 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

The only omega 3 in market, that has IFOS indication. Caps are in black colour in order to Preserve substanses and not get oxidised.

Solid Fish Oil Brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

Solid fish oil with IFOS-5 stars credential and good DHA/EPA content plus anti-oxidants from olive oil and sesame seeds. Too bad, the price is a bit expensive.

Omega 3 boost.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Capsules easier than liquid form for traveling.

FOS - 5-Star Rating

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

My cardiologist recommended taking fish oil as a supplement - This product has a great combination of Omega threes - easy to swallow and does not have any fishy after taste. I chose the life extension because they have FOS - 5-Star Rating - I will repurchase.

The tablets are sticking, damaged

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

The one I recerived is damaged.

No Fishy Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

The pill size is big (like most omega 3) but so far no fishy aftertaste for me. I have confidence in life extension products.

Meniscus Tear in the knee

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have now been using this for approximately 3 weeks and we have both noticed a huge difference. He has been suffering from a meniscus tear in his knee and since using this product the pain has been subsiding. We are both very active for our age (57 and 63) and currently building a house. This product has actually helped eliminate any joint or sore muscles after working on the property. I would highly recommend the Super Omega-3. I also like the fact that it is in a dark capsule instead of the clear capsules that other products come in.

Best Omega 3 Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have tried several omega 3 products and this is the best one.

using throughout pregnancy

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

love the ingredients and dosage, I find these to be a great way to cover Omega needs of my body

It is cost effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has lots of dha epa . Compare to other products it seems really perfect for me

1 2 3