used for recovery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to test glutamine out. I did not notice any real effects, but I am not a heavy body-builder, more of a runner. What I did notice is that I recovered much better after a very long run (7+ miles). Sometimes after a run of this length I would "crash" and feel like I had to sleep or just very low energy, a bad mental state. Eating correctly before/after also will help but I found these capsules to noticeably decrease this problem.

GET 10 PERCENT OFF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

High quality L-Glutamine to repair Leaky Gut. To pay less, please see in my iHerb page.

Get Essential for the body and GET 10 PERCENT OFF

Posted by GET 10 PERCENT OFF on Oct 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you don't have time to make bone broth, you can consider this. To spend less and save while you get what you need, see in My Page.

A good size

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take this 30 minutes before eating breakfast and again before lunch 500mg as prescribed by Nicholas Perricone, M.D. in his book The Wrinkle Cure. Page 135 of his book lists this daily supplement. I have been taking it along with the other supplements in the book since 2001. People can not believe my age I should be retired by now but I am still working and I have no medical conditions that requires medicine or doctors care. The pill is easy to swallow just wet it down with water in your mouth and then swallow. It is white powder in a clear capsule under an inch in size.

Like this!

Posted by TheHeArtsprout on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

reccomended by my therapist.

BEST !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best for the muscle growth.

L Gultamine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This products are really good, a lot of my customers are using it.

Irresponsible iherb is cheating money! This delivery totally do not reach me! And iherb want customer to be responsible for the loses!

Posted by DISC0UNT by ENTER NMT 280 on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase