Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, Cherry Flavor because I don't eat meat and I need some outer source to get B12. I love the cherry flavor! I wish to take more than one :) It is a very good price for Methylcobalamin - which is the best form of B12. It prevents you from anemia and supports the nervous system. Helps with depression and apathy, dry skin and overall metabolism and balance in the organism including illness recovery.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered this many times. I like how they are chewable and taste good. I am vegan, so I like to make sure I get this vitamin....but I must say, I learn more and more about how beneficial it is... It helps to protect against electromagnetic pollution and frequencies... such as wifi.

Great way to get your b12's!!

Posted by healthydoesit on May 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

These sublingual b12's are amazing!! They are the superior form of b12, methylcobalamin. This means hour body doesn't have to convert the methyl. It can go directly into the bloodstream. These are small tabs that you can let dissolve under your tongue or in your cheek. They are very tasty, and disssolve nicely. I usually put one under my tongue and it's gone within 10 minutes. I have better energy, clearer thinking, and feel less stressed when using these. What a calming vitamin, for so cheap!!! I wasn't sure if the 500 McGoldrick would be enough, but I didn't want to start with anything higher. These have proved to be plenty for me. I have most of my family on them now and I will continue to purchse.

Tastes good, seems to help

Posted by PurplePegasus on November 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

I seem to feel better since I started taking this. I went thru a phase of 2 weeks where I had hypersomnia and was sleeping 3 shifts per day. I could not stay awake so much so that I got very worried and starting doing a lot of research and landed on findings concerning high levels of homocysteine. Since doctors have proven useless, I decided to test and see if I didn't have this problem as I have a recurring vein pain problem. Anyway I put myself on this and megafolinic and PAK/P5P and I came out of my zombie state. I hope it lasts. But I am taking so many supplements, I was looking to cut back not add on! Anyway, the taste is good, of cherry flavor but I'm removing one star for the citric acid which I avoid as much as possible but it's getting harder & harder to do so. This was the lesser of other evils when compared to other sublingual methylcobalamin. Please note: it does NOT give me energy at all! Rather it appears to have worked to remove a problem but I'll know more in 1-2 weeks if the effects are lingering of if it was just coincidence. At any rate, this is not like coffee, does not give my CFS a jolt of energy at all.

love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

put under tongue and let dissolve. My B12 levels are normal all the time now and I no longer need injections for B12

Good Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

This seems to have decent quality, and I like that the dose is smaller than most formulas.

Tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

I would eat these even if it didn't have B12 in it

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

I stopped taking these as I felt maybe they didn't agree with me. May be fine for someone else though as I am sensitive to a lot of supplements.

Bit weak

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

You need 5000 mg.

Delicious B-12

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have reached my 70's and started having neurological problems. My doctor told me I probably had a B-12 deficiency. I ordered from iHerb, fast delivery and very inexpensive. I now take large doses and it is just as safe as Vitamin C. Starting to feel better. Will have B-12 level checked with my next physical.