Great Lakes Collagen Hydrolysate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product seems to have helped reduce pain in my neck, knees, and back. I also have more range of motion. Have recommended this product to several people - hope they check with their doctor and take this advise. Best advise I have received from a doctor in quite a while. Thank you, iHerb. Peter Roy, ME

so far love this gelatin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

and I've used many over my long life.... back in 2012 an MD on a health newsletter was talking about it and was saying: Deficiencies in glycine and proline may be one of the most overlooked and under-reported threats to our health".....I paid no attention back then and now this product came to me thru a friend and I believe it's a keeper....I deal with messy OA joints and feel a shifting in 1.5 months .....

Really want this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

iherb!!!!! Pretty, pretty please get this in stock again. It's a great product, but I have not been able to order it for a couple weeks.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am 35 and I finished 2 bottles .. I usually take 2 TBS every morning in my coffee .. it doesn’t taste strong .. but if I mix the powder with juice it can taste strong and meaty .. I noticed that my nails are much stronger , my hair is shinier ,but I didn’t notice a big difference in the appearance of cellulite (I read that collagen can reduce cellulite ) I will keep purchasing it .

Need a new packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No taste, mixes really well and I love that I can add to my coffee. Super protein coffee breaks! The only thing they could improve is the top/lid. Maybe it needs a "spout" or something. Leftover product is stuck on the top always after I pour on the spoon. As it is collagen/gelatin like it gets sticky.

definitely helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It certainly nourishes the skin, some of the effects can be immediately noticed - a slightly glowing complexion and a feeling of well hydrated skin. In time, after the third month, an anti-wrinkle effect becomes noticeable. But more than that, something I didn't expect, I feel it has a good influence on the health of the gut. I do recommend it!

collagen hydrosylate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Dissolves well in water at room temp. Neutral taste and no side effects. will have to wait for some time to comment on efficacy

Works Great. . . Taste Not So Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Can see a difference in my skin. I just can't get over the beefy taste.

No more joint pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for several months now & have found it works really well for me. No more hip pain from arthritis.

tastes terrible but does what it says

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you drink it in just water, it tastes and smells bad. My husband mixes his in his protein shakes and says he can't taste it. I have definitely noticed a decrease in joint pain and have been able to return to running after having to stop for a month.