MYR

Safe sunscreen, but easy to use on a toddler, too!

Posted by Reviewer2232716 on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this after seeing it listed as one of the safest sunscreens on EWG's list this year. In the past, I've found that a lot of the safer sunscreens are 1) hard to find (and often quite pricey), and 2) go on about as easy as trying to spread Elmer's glue on a child. I'd been using another brand I liked, but the downside was that my son remained sticky/greasy even after letting the sunscreen absorb. Elemental Herbs is the best of both worlds: it's not too thick, so it's easy to apply, and it truly is non-greasy and doesn't have a sunscreen smell. We will definitely be sticking with it this summer!

Superb for Oily, Combination Skin

Posted by Reviewer3348865 on Oct 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several sunscreens and this is the one, I got the feeling! As other's saying, it seems absorbing oil from other cosmetics I wear as well. Superb and nice price, no trouble at all. Will definitely buy again.

Practically goes on clear!

Posted by Reviewer2201518 on Mar 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for a sunblock with good ingredients (i.e. least amount of toxic ingredients)and this seem to fit the bill. The amazing thing about this sunblock is that upon initial application, it still has that dreaded white cast. But a few seconds of blending the sunblock and voilà, the white cast is gone! It's on the thick side but mercifully very easy to spread, maybe because it's supposed to be a moisturizing sunblock according to its label. However, it's not greasy at all and makes for a great make-up base. My neck is more sensitive than my face (which is pretty sensitive to begin with) and there are products (moisturizers and sunblocks) that I can use on my face but not on my neck. Good news is I can use this on my neck too! The only caveat for me is the actual spf which is only 33, it would be great if it were at least an spf 50. This product is unscented. I would highly recommend this sunblock.

Nice sunscreen

Posted by 5039248334545574003 on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am using this one for my kids. It is great for sensitive skin and offers good protection. I like the fact that it is zinc-oxide based. It feels a little too heavy for my face, although doesn't leave white cast.

very good!

Posted by Reviewer2703897 on Feb 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

不油不膩,快吸收,不太白,非常好的防曬品,愛它沒有香味,沒敏感。

好用,不涩眼睛

Posted by organic-skin-care on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

好用,不涩眼睛,不过敏,而且不会掉白色粉粒。搽后脸上有点白。不过比较难推开,要慢慢一点点涂匀。

too white

Posted by 5145146666277809193 on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

not oily, but too white, a bit purple on my skin when i spread it evenly, my colleague said it smell strange too...

Does not go on clear, despite the label stating, "goes on clear"

Posted by Reviewer2492424 on Jul 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

stays white all day

great but not with makeup

Posted by 5540320429596412681 on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

great sunscreen, amazing for oily skin! not oily at all! this is great to oily skin but not for dry problematic skin becsuseits slightly thick so it will be fleaky. and it leaves a slight white cast on the skin, bot not very strong. great overall. קרם הגנה מעולה. מדהים לעור שומני כי הוא לא שומני בכלל! לא לעור יבש או מתקלף.משאיר טיפה לבן אבל לא הרבה. מוצר מעולה אחרי הכל..

høres bra ut

Posted by 5226924384822383581 on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Har ikke fått prøvd denne ennå så se bort ifra denne vurderingen!

1 2