It really does what it says!

Posted by Zahava on June 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have an epileptic dog who unfortunately loses bladder and bowel control during Grand Mal seizures, and this product not only cleans the stains on my carpets but removes all trace of odour. It is also excellent as an odour-removing spray for general use on furniture and my bed, and is 100% safe for use with an epileptic pet - most other products not only do not clean but leave a horrid smell and many contain ingredients which trigger a seizure. I recommend this product to everyone who owns a pet!

No more smelly litter boxes!

Posted by iHerbalicious on November 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was using it for freshening and cleaning litter boxes and it worked great. Just one warning; if you don't intend to use it within couple of months then better mix it with distilled water instead of tap water or it will go stale.

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on September 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

This tool is good. It cleans the surface.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

對於清理便便臭味十分有效 我還用來清潔貓砂盆 很大瓶~可以用很久呢

Value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

Much cheaper than buying it from the pet shop at my country. The empty spray bottle which requires us to add water ourselves is great. I have no issues bringing this to my mum's house. Will purchase it again after finishing this.

Really Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used it when my puppy had accident. I used it on my ceramic floor as well as wood flooring. It works great, no more urine smell :-)

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

It really hit the smell of my dogs.

Definitely good to re-purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is very good and easy to use. The most attractive thing is clearing out the bad urine smell. Worth to buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gets the job done.

Cannot believe my eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cleans my rabbit cage extremely well, gets the little accidents out of the carpet pronto. No more stains

1 2