It really does what it says!

Posted by Zahava on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have an epileptic dog who unfortunately loses bladder and bowel control during Grand Mal seizures, and this product not only cleans the stains on my carpets but removes all trace of odour. It is also excellent as an odour-removing spray for general use on furniture and my bed, and is 100% safe for use with an epileptic pet - most other products not only do not clean but leave a horrid smell and many contain ingredients which trigger a seizure. I recommend this product to everyone who owns a pet!

No more smelly litter boxes!

Posted by iHerbalicious on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was using it for freshening and cleaning litter boxes and it worked great. Just one warning; if you don't intend to use it within couple of months then better mix it with distilled water instead of tap water or it will go stale.

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This tool is good. It cleans the surface.

除味很好

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

對於清理便便臭味十分有效 我還用來清潔貓砂盆 很大瓶~可以用很久呢

Value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Much cheaper than buying it from the pet shop at my country. The empty spray bottle which requires us to add water ourselves is great. I have no issues bringing this to my mum's house. Will purchase it again after finishing this.

Really Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used it when my puppy had accident. I used it on my ceramic floor as well as wood flooring. It works great, no more urine smell :-)

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It really hit the smell of my dogs.

Definitely good to re-purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is very good and easy to use. The most attractive thing is clearing out the bad urine smell. Worth to buy

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gets the job done.

Cannot believe my eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cleans my rabbit cage extremely well, gets the little accidents out of the carpet pronto. No more stains

1 2