caused bloating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i had severe bloating the entire 30 days i was on this. it did help solidify my stools, but the positive effects of it were lost on me. would not re-order.

works great if you take 10 capsules a day.

Posted by estranged on Sep 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When I take 10 capsules a day, I feel great, my digestion improves and there is an overall sense of wellbeing. It even lowers my blood pressure. Of course I can't pay 43$ for only six days. If I take the recommended dose of 2 capsules a day, I feel nothing. May be it is still doing some benefit inside, but I feel nothing. Culturelle is the only product that fixes the loose stools problem.

Probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

After three Boxes i have not experenced any noticible difference.

contains carrageenan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy this or the Professional Formula, but it contains carrageenan...Not good for the gut. Can cause "bloat belly" and other G.I. problems. Check out the website 'Cornucopia' or do other search to learn about this ingredient and the damage it causes.

Okay for a couple of weeks, then nothing different

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After I got past the initial bloating this caused the first week or so (I realize everyone is different), this seemed to help... for about two weeks. After that, I didn't see anything different with my gut. Wasn't worth the price for me. Based on all the rave reviews, I went from a Thorne probiotic to this one to see if there was a difference. Nope. I'm back to the Thorne. It always does the trick for me and my probiotic needs.

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Expensive product that is supposed to be a best seller. Did not help at all. Have had problems with regularity and this product did nothing to help.

Nina

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

People with digestive problems will be surprised to see this product in a hard to digest gel-capsule. I learned to crunch it with my teeth to get the contents out before swallowing. At first, I was unaware of the loading concept but followed that protocol when I read here about that. I have used 3 boxes and can't tell a remarkable difference in my digestion. I doubt I will continue this product.

disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i went through about 6 months of these and saw no improvement. very disappointing as the reviews here sounded so good. i suspect if you already have decent health these are good to supplment for matinence and prevention, but if you have gut issues or comprimised health these are unlikely to improve the condition.

Dr. Ohhiras Essnetial Formulas Probiotics 12 plus formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

didn't notice any difference in my symptoms after using the product for 10 days and following the instructions

No differnce

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Have not noticed any difference or benefit.

1 2 3