Purlisse, Perfect Glow, BB Cream, SPF 30, Tan Deep, 1.4 fl oz (40 ml)
- Expiration Date: March 17 2022
- Date First Available: July 10 2020
Shipping Weight:0.07 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: PSE-13660
- UPC Code: 087169136603
- Package Quantity: 1.4 fl oz
14 x 3.6 x 3.6 cm , 0.06 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Natural-Looking Coverage Matte Meets Glowy Finish
- For All Skin Types, Even Sensitive
- Nourishing - Gentle - Effective - Multi-Tasking
Beauty Through Asian Wisdom
A multi-tasking beauty balm that is a foundation, antioxidant moisturizer and SPF 30 in one. Featuring our exclusive Asian herb extracts complex, Goji & Hawthorn Berry brightens skin while Jasmine improves skin texture and retains moisture to create a gorgeous & glowing complexion.
- Improves skin complexion
- Softens & evens skin tone
- Hydrates the skin
- Helps reduce fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, dullness & other signs of aging
- Prevents UVA/UVB damage
For normal or dry skin types, wear over purlisse moisturizers. For oily skin, wear alone. For extra coverage, wear under foundation.
"Inspired by my grandmother's Asian Beauty Wisdom with modern Philosophy"
To beautiful skin,
Jennifer Yan - Creator
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply: at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
|Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate 6.5%|
Titanium Dioxide 4.24%
Zinc Oxide 3.5%
|Inactive ingredients: Water, cyclopentasiloxane, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, titanium dioxide, butylene glycol, zinc oxide, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, caprylic/capric triglyceride, sorbitan sesquioleate, ci 77492, dimethicone, sodium chloride, beeswax, ci 77491, stearalkonium hectorite, magnesium aluminum silicate, ci 77499, phenoxyethanol, ozokerite, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, peg-10 dimethicone crosspolymer, cyclotetrasiloxane, bacillus ferment, schisandra chinensis fruit extract, lycium chinense fruit extract, crataegus oxyacantha fruit extract, gardenia jasminoides fruit extract, cornus officinalis fruit extract|
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.