Olay, ProX, Dermatological Anti-Aging, Age Repair Lotion, SPF 30, 2.5 fl oz (75 ml) (Discontinued Item)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
Shipping Weight:0.24 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: LAY-02606
- UPC Code: 075609026065
- Package Quantity: 2.5 fl oz
18.5 x 5.3 x 5.1 cm , 0.21 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Age Repair Lotion with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- 0% Added Fragrance & Colorant
- Dermatologist Designed
- Targets Root Causes
ProX Dermatological Anti-Aging is specially designed to target root causes of visible skin aging to provide lasting results of younger-looking skin as part of a regimen.
ProX Philosophy: Target Root Causes of Skin Aging
- Sun Damage
- Lack of Hydration
- Slower Skin Surface Renewal
Helps re-signal skin to perform more like it did when it was younger by hydrating and renewing skin's surface. Contains a potent fusion of niacinamide, glycerin and amino-peptides.
Helps protect skin from harmful UVA/UVB exposure and hydrates to fight appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for younger-looking skin.
Professional Skin Expertise
Designed in a decade-long partnership with the ProX Global Derm Alliance - a group of world-renowned dermatologists.
- Potent anti-aging ingredients
- Proven with rigorous technical testing
- Protocols delivering efficacious results
- Designed for all skin types: normal, dry, combination/oily
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures: Regularly use a sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF 15 or higher and other protective measures including:
- Limit time in sun, especially from 10 am to 2 pm.
- Wear long sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
|Water, glycerin, niacinamide, polymethylsilsesquioxane, polyethylene, pentylene glycol, palmitoyl pentapeptide-4, palmitoyl dipeptide-7, carnosine, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, allantoin, camellia sinensis leaf extract, dimethicone, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, benzyl alcohol, titanium dioxide, stearyl alcohol, behenyl alcohol, peg-100 stearate, cetyl alcohol, methylparaben, polyacrylamide, propylparaben, ethylparaben, cetearyl glucoside, cetearyl alcohol, c13-14 isoparaffin, dimethiconol, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, citric acid, bht, disodium edta, laureth-7, stearic acid, palmitic acid, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate.|
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Other Information: Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.