Olay, Eyes, Deep Hydrating Eye Gel, .5 fl oz (15 ml)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
- Expiration Date: January 2022
Shipping Weight:0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: LAY-19605
- UPC Code: 075609196058
- Package Quantity: 0.5 fl oz
13.2 x 6.1 x 5.3 cm , 0.1 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- For Tired, Dehydrated Eyes
What It Does:
- Cooling gel hydrates to plump the delicate skin under the eye, where fine lines first appear.
- Fast-absorbing formula, supercharged with Hyaluronic Acid, Peptides, Pro-vitamin B5, Witch Hazel and Cucumber Extract, quenches skin for long-lasting hydration
Place a small amount around the eye area - under eyes, outer corners, eyelids, and smooth in until thoroughly absorbed.
- 1. Cleanse - Cleanse daily with an Olay Cleanser to remove impurities and make-up.
- 2. Prepare - Apply lightweight oils and serums to make skin receptive to anti-aging ingredients.
- 3. Treat-Eye - Apply Hydrating Eye Gel daily around eyes, paying special attention to under eye area.
- 4. Moisturize - Apply an Olay SPF moisturizer for day and anti-aging moisturizer at night.
*Vitamin B3, **Pro-Vitamin B5,***Hyaluronic Acid, ^Amino-Peptide.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.