De La Cruz, Sulfur Ointment, Acne Medication, Maximum Strength, 0.21 oz (6 g)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 product per order. If you order more, you will pay our regular every day low price.
1 unit of 1 product per order. If you order more, you will pay our regular every day low price.
- Expiration Date: April 2021
Shipping Weight:0.03 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: DLC-15048
- UPC Code: 024286150488
- Package Quantity: 0.21 oz
5.1 x 5.1 x 3.3 cm , 0.02 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Sulfur Ointment 10%
- No Artificial Fragrance
Uses - For the treatment of acne
- Penetrates the pores and dries and clear acne pimples and blackheads
- Helps to keep new acne pimples and blackheads from forming
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer
- Leave on for 10 minutes
- Thoroughly remove with water
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
Inactive ingredient polyethylene glycol.
For external use only.
Do not use on
- Broken skin
- Large areas of the skin
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time or right after use of this product. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Apply only to areas with acne.
Stop use and consult a doctor if excessive skin irritation develops or increases.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.